Cendecon is, and has been from its inception, a family-owned and -operated business, specializing in Crime Scene Cleanup. It would seem a lot of people would think this an odd business for a family to start up. We see it differently.
We started this business because, at the time, it seemed that choices were limited when it came to crime scene cleaners. And while those companies were promoting how trained and professional they were, they never really touched on caring about the individual or the situation at all. True, a crime scene cleaner doesn’t and shouldn’t get involved in depth with the client – after all, they’re there to do a job and get out of the way so the family can get on with the things they now have to deal with.
As a family-owned business, we do express care for our clients and sympathy for their situations. We express this in our ease of service, our discretion, our many options of payments and our top-notch customer service. Our priority is always getting the scene cleaned up, our client satisfaction second and, if that has all been achieved, our compensation last. We treat our clients and our employees like part of our own family.
Now, you may be wondering, “Other than being family owned, what sets you apart from other crime scene cleaning companies?” Although I can’t speak for other crime scene cleaning companies (and there are good ones out there), let me give you a little bit about us:
– We are licensed by the State of California to handle crime and trauma scenes (Trauma Scene Waste Practitioner License#: 298)
– Our technicians have been trained by some of the top pioneers of this industry and each have thousands of hours of crime scene cleaning experience under their belt.
– We are insured and bonded
– Our technicians are discreet and understanding and will fully and quickly decontaminate any scene – no matter the severity.
– Cendecon was the first crime scene cleaning company to offer Bio-Hazard Clearance Certificates for all trauma and death scenes requiring decontamination services. What this is is a document that states that the scene has been fully decontaminated and is safe to occupy the space. It also guarantees our services so that, in the event that anyone at any time discovers anything we missed (which has never and never will be the case), we will come out and take care of it for free.
– In most cases, our estimates are final. As long as we can review the scene prior to work commencement, we will provide you with an accurate estimate that will not increase once given – even if the job takes longer than anticipated. The only exception to this rule is in cases where insurance is being billed. When the homeowner or property manager is covering the cost out of pocket, we try to cut them a break in the expense.
– We offer payment arrangements that fit your needs and capabilities.
Those are some of the reasons why Cendecon is one of the most highly-respected and referred crime scene cleaning company in the industry. You are our priority and we’ll handle every situation with the best care, professionalism and safety you deserve.
We are always available for any questions and we appreciate any feedback you might have. Leave a comment, send an e-mail or give us a call.