As you may know, Cendecon is and always will be a family-owned and -operated business. We feel that families in crisis should be treated like family and not “just another customer”.
It is in that spirit that we are offering a free hoarding cleanup to a family in need this holiday season. One family will receive a free hoarding clean-up on December 20th – just in time for Christmas! We are accepting applications from anyone in need of hoarding cleaning in the Kern County area (although we’re still available for any needed cleanups in all of Central or Southern California).
If you or someone you know is interested, please send us a brief description of the situation and photos of each room. The requirements for anyone to be considered for the free cleanup is as follows:
– Because Cendecon staff are volunteering their time, please no “Level 5” cleanups (such as severe animal hoarding or the like).
– Owner of all property must be willing to have the residence cleaned.
– Owner must be willing to allow photos and/or video recording and to appear on camera, even if anonymously. All personal information (names, address, etc.) will be kept confidential.
– No renovations or repairs will be provided from Cendecon as part of the cleanup. However, we are seeking local businesses who are willing to donate their time and materials for any minor repairs (such as painting, flooring, etc.).
– All applications must be sent to email@example.com with “Holiday Hoarding Cleanup Application” in the subject line and must be received by December 1, 2014.
If you have any questions, please give us a call or send us an e-mail at any time.